[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
What is wine bar insurance?
The wine bar insurance package is designed to provide the operator with a comprehensive range of business insurance covers that meet the needs of most wine bar owners for a suitable insurance policy at a competitive premium.
Who needs wine bar insurance?
Anyone engaged in the retail business who operates from premises should consider a wine bar insurance product to protect the business against claims that can potentially have financially disastrous consequences for the business.
What does wine bar insurance cover?
The policy provides you with;
- Property damage and loss, protecting the physical assets of your business such as stock, business contents and buildings
- Business Interruption, protecting the income of your business if trading is affected as a result of a property claim
- Business Cash, protecting the cash and negotiables
- Combined Liabilities offering public liability, product liability and employers liability to protect you against claims made against you in respect of your legal liability
- Goods in Transit cover for your property whilst in the course of transit from suppliers or to customers
How much does wine bar insurance in Gibraltar cost?
The price you pay for your wine bar insurance is dependent upon a few key factors such as the sums insured you require in respect of property damage insurance, the exact nature of the wine bar that you operate and whether you have had any previous claims and your trading history.
How can I buy wine bar insurance in Gibraltar?
You can apply on-line or call us directly to discuss your requirements with a specialist broker who can work with you to provide you with our best terms for your wine bar insurance requirements.