[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.5.6″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″]
We provide salon insurance in Gibraltar offering a comprehensive and competitive deal for beauty salons and hairdressing salons and offering the cover you need to protect your business against the unexpected.
Who needs salon insurance in Gibraltar?
The salon insurance policy is designed to meet the needs of businesses that provide clients with a service that involves “treatments”, these treatments range from hairdressing through to more complex beauty treatments. The standard off the shelf policies are not designed to cater for some of the risks that are faced by a salon operator.
What is salon insurance?
The salon insurance policy is in many ways similar to a standard shop insurance policy other than the cover provided under the public liability section of the policy is tailored to meet the needs of those engaged in the application and provision of treatments to clients.
The policy itself offers a wide range of covers to meet your overall insurance requirements including;
- Property Damage Insurance to protect you against losses to the material assets of your business; your contents, any stock, buildings or any tenants improvements that you have made to the property.
- Business Interruption Insurance to protect you against losses caused by a reduction in your turnover as a result of a claims under your property damage insurance, for example if you have to close as a result of a flood or fire.
- Business Money protecting the cash within the business
- Public Liability Insurance protecting you in respect of claims made against you in respect of your legal liability for personal injury and property damage including the treatment risk.
- Product liability protecting you against claims made against you in respect of your legal liability arising from products that you have sold or supplied.
- Employers Liability protecting you in respect of claims made against you by employees in respect of your legal liability for personal injury or disease arising during the course of their employment.
What is the treatment risk under a salon insurance policy?
An important aspect of your insurance is the public liability insurance cover that you need to protect you against claims made against you by third parties, members of the public, in respect of your legal liability for personal injury or property damage arising during the course of your business. The problem for salon owners and operators is that standard public liability policies exclude liability arising from the application of a treatment. This cover is essential for salons and your should check that your current liability policy provides this cover. Exactly the same situation applies to self employed beauticians and hairdressers, who whilst they may not operate a salon still need to protect themselves with a suitable public liability insurance policy.
Our main Blackfriars Group web site contains more detailed information on treatment risk insurance.
How much does salon insurance in Gibraltar cost?
The price you pay for your salon insurance will depend upon a few key factors including the type of work you are engaged in, the sums insured in respect of your contents and whether you have previously had any claims under the business. Complete the short form below and apply on-line or call us direct to discuss your salon insurance requirements and we shall be happy to provide you with our best quote tailored to your individual needs.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]