Cover Overview: Contents Insurance

Home insurance is one of the most common types of insurance policies that may be acquired. However, it’s important to understand that there are additional layers of cover that they may need to protect their property. While a typical homeowners policy can provide protection for damage to the actual structure of a house or flat, contents insurance may be necessary for recouping losses related to possessions. This article provides an overview of this type of cover.

Please feel free to download and share this information with colleagues and friends who may also find it useful. Alternatively, read more about Home Insurance available from Blackfriars Insurance Brokers or Apply Online for a quote.

200 77076 Blackfriars Group